Who we are
Your data will be processed i) by Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda, collective entity no. 506795683, with registered office at Rua Nova do Tronco, No. 528 4250-339 Porto, telephone number +(351) 22 834 6900.
We only process personal data when this is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us, such processing operation is necessary for the performance of a contract or the associated pre-contractual steps.
We may also process information if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, provided that, in each case, our interest is in accordance with applicable law and the rights of the data subject; this may in particular occur to:
- Communication with our clients;
- Recruitment of employees;
- Human resources management;
- Website development and maintenance.
Where none of the other conditions of lawfulness are apt to support the purpose of the data processing operation, we will only process the information if we have obtained the data subject’s consent under the GDPR to process their personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
How long is the information retained
We keep personal data while the existing relationships between Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda and the respective holders remain in force, or by the legal term of conservation or by maintaining the purpose for which they were collected in order to allow the identification of the holders until they have definitely ceased these relationships or obligations.
In certain cases the retention of data may occur for longer periods, particularly when the law so requires, and Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda is responsible for maintaining an updated data retention policy.
Upon expiry of the retention period appropriate to the achievement of the collection purposes, the data collected shall be destroyed.
How we treat and with whom your data is shared
Information security and personal data protection is a priority for Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda.
We have implemented, and ensure the maintenance of, adequate means of protection so that our internal procedures for the security of personal data comply with the regulations in force.
We also make the necessary efforts to ensure that third parties who cooperate with us under contract, as partners or service providers, guarantee adequate protection of the personal data to which they have access.
We limit access to personal data to specific employees, and only when their contact with such personal data is justified within the scope of their duties.
We take the necessary measures to ensure the secure processing of personal data. In particular, we take precautionary measures to protect personal data from loss or misuse, and use security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to such personal data.
All personal data we collect is stored on servers that offer security guarantees. We subject our security systems and policies to periodic reviews to ensure that data is safe and secure.
What rights you have over your data
At any time, the data subject may:
- Request access to information – the holder of personal data has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed and, where appropriate, access to his or her personal data and access to the information provided for by law;
- Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete – the holder of the personal data has the right to have Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda rectify without undue delay the inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him or her;
- Requesting the erasure of their personal data – the personal data subject has the right to request Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda to erase their personal data, without undue delay, and Just Fashion has the obligation to erase the personal data, without undue delay, when one of the following grounds, in particular, applies:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed and there are no overriding legal obligations and/or legitimate interests that justify the processing;
- You have withdrawn your consent to data processing (where processing is based on consent) and there is no other ground for such processing.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of their personal data – the personal data subject has the right to request Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda to limit the processing of their personal data if, in particular, one of the following situations applies:
- Contest the accuracy of the personal data for a period that allows Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda to verify its accuracy;
- the processing of the data is lawful and the data subject who has requested their erasure instead requests limitation of their use;
- Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing and has not yet erased them in accordance with its data retention policy, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of a right in a legal claim;
- has objected to the processing until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Object to the processing of your personal data – the data subject may also at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- Object to the processing of your personal data – the data subject may also at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- If the data processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes and you do not withdraw your consent or request its erasure or limitation of processing;
- If data processing is carried out for profiling.
If the processing is dependent on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it – if consent is legally required for the processing of personal data the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given nor the subsequent processing of the same data based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which Just Fashion – Importação e Distribuição de Moda, Unipessoal, Lda is subject.
Data subjects may, at any time, exercise their rights by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the postal address: Rua Nova do Tronco 528, 4250-340 Porto
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights.
You will, in this case, be asked to prove your identity in order to ensure that personal data is only shared with the data subject.
You should be aware that in certain cases (e.g. due to legal requirements) your request cannot be met immediately.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month of the request being made.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection https://www.cnpd.pt/.
– Essential Cookies;
– Analytical Cookies;
– Social Cookies.
For more information about cookies and their use, please see the following link: www.allaboutcookies.org